Bet you thought I'd forgotten!! Yes, I know August is almost over, but almost only counts in.... anyway...
The Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Journal
a perpetual, portable journal
- portable size: 6" x 6" and 1.5" thick.
- zippers closed! (no sewing required!)
- removable & replaceable pages.
- storage pouches and pockets.
- made from inexpensive materials.
- constructed, not sewn.
- choose whatever type of paper you'd like! (drawing, printmaking, watercolor, found papers, maps...)
- prep your pages however you choose.
- customize your journal cover to suit your needs!
(While the Book Of The Month classes won't be covering surface treatments for paper, I do offer a wonderful class that covers a number of page surface treatments to use to prep papers for use in your journals, as well as two of my go-to bookbinding methods. (info is on my Painted, Patterend, Printed workshop on my main Online Workshops page.)
Pages can be added and removed.
- perfect for traveling- whether to work, an art retreat, a weekend away, or on vacation.
- load with pages, and work where ever you are.
- pages can be removed and bound into a separate book later.
- add pages as you go using found materials
Drop the journal in your bag and go!
Storage pouches and pockets can be attached so you can bring along supplies and collect ephemera! (Click through the images below to take a look at the pockets & pouches.)
Bonus content: I'll show some fun, easy, and INEXPENSIVE ways to create cute traveling art supply kits!!
This class goes live on August 28. Posts will go up regularly until the instructions for the journal are complete and bonus content is posted.
Please be sure to check out the class policies section on my Online Workshops page for further details.
To purchase "The Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Journal: a perpetual, portable journal" class for $15, click on the button below to be redirected to Paypal. You do not need to have or create a Paypal account inorder to use Paypal to make this purchase.